We had a very fun filled weekend, it was very busy but we had a lot of fun. Saturday we had the BBQ with Rich's side of the family at his Aunt and Uncles house, there was food and Rich and Hailee went swimming with everyone, I didn't get in but I took some cute pictures. Hailee was dressed in her very first ASU outfit that day, it was the first game that night which we went to later on that night.
Misty and Scott's little boy Nathan who is a month older than Hailee wanted to get the football game going early! They are U of A fans all that was missing was his UofA shirt!
Hailee didn't seem to mind but eventually rolled out from under him.
Hailee does love the water and does so well in this little floaty.
Here are all three babies, the two boys Blaine and Nathan are just a little older than Hailee. They are super cute.
Well we left the Mannings house around 4:30 and I got Hailee down for a nap around 5ish but we had to wake her up at 6:15 in order to make it to the kickoff in Tempe poor baby. She was such trooper though with only having about an hour nap that day. Sweet baby!
Our little ASU family!

We brought a spray bottle to keep us all cool, it helped a lot and Hailee liked to drink out of it. There was a man sitting behind us that Hailee was flirting with the whole time. He thought she was adorable and would play with her and make her smile. Everyone around us were loving her smiles, you can't help but love this baby!!
We didn't get home until 11:30, I put Hailee down right away she was pretty tired but not very grumpy which was amazing to me, she's such a good girl. Then Rich and I didn't get to bed till about 1:30 and we all slept in till 10:30! I know crazy. I taught the lesson on Sunday in Relief Society. It was on prayer. The Stake RS President AND the Bishop were in there for it, no pressure right? But it went well and I am glad for the opportunity Ü
On Monday we had a BBQ with my side of the family. It all started at 11, Julia and her family came up and we all went swimming and ate lots of yummy food and the Bakers house.
Hailee is always trying to munch on poor Maylee. They are getting closer in size! Hailee is still a monster compared to Maylee though haha they are both so stinkin cute!
Hailee enjoyed the pool again, I think she got a little cold though. I did get in this time! It was refreshing.
She is wearing the bathing suite from Jess and Tami, so cute!
Miss Maylee was so cute in her little bathing suite too, little half pint! Don't you just want to squeeze her?
One of my favorite shots of the weekend for sure haha. She is such a happy baby!! Love the dimples Ü



















0 comments:
Post a Comment