Friday, August 12, 2011

Jack Jack

About a week ago we were able to watch the Stolworthy's dog FlapJack, or as Hailee calls him "Jack Jack". I LOVED having him, he is just the sweetest dog and Hailee loved having him stay with us. He is the first thing she would look for in the morning when she got up, and while I was changing her diaper, he would usually meander in her room and she would get SO excited to see him. And bless his little heart he was so good with her.


I don't know how much SHE actually ate in those two weeks because I would never know if she threw her food, my floors were so clean! Flapjack loved meal times Ü 


He was good with Maylee too and she got so excited when he was around, she loves puppies too! 


During the quiet times in our house he found a stuffed animal to suggle up to......


Or took a snooze on top of the couch.

One day when I walked into the living room, I saw Hailee halfway in his cage with him. And she kept leaning over to him and I had to get a little closer to see just what she was doing. And to my surprise she was giving him little kisses! And he was just laying there (mostly because she was blocking his way out) He seemed pretty relaxed though. 

Thank you Stolworthy's for letting us have your little flappers for a while! Hailee still askes "Jack Jack Go?"



1 comments:

Lulu said...

Oh it breaks my heart to think I took him from her! We really missed him. Thank you SO much for Flap-sitting for so long!!