My baby is ONE! I longed for this day for so what seemed like forever! No but really I did...for a time that is. Now that she is one I realize how fast she is growing!
This child has not been the easiest to say the least. But what I have come to realize is that is makes those moments she gives me of sweet cuddles and kisses that much better. She is not the "I live to please you" kind of child. She makes you work for it, and that is ok with me.
This past year I have learned that just how different children can be. Pretty much everyone Hailee did Izzie does the opposite. Izzie is my chunkerz. Her head tops the charts and the doc says she has "big brains" and that she does. She is pretty stinkin smart if I do say so myself. She is so tall! She is in 18 month clothes and a year old! For me that is bizzar.
Izzie only nursed for about 5 months...she was done and so was I. She took a bottle like a champ and still loves it. We are working on taking it away. She does NOT just let you sit and rock her when its time for bed. She climbs all over you until you just give up and stick her in her bed. Although recently she has been a tad bit more snuggly which has been nice.
She has 8+ teeth and looks pretty awesome with them. Her hair is so curly and gorgeous I absoluley love it! Everyone says she looks just like me, which is different because Hailee looks just like her Daddy.She hasn't taken any steps just yet but she can stand up. She started doing this a while ago, she was just in the middle of the floor and would get in like a squat postion and then just stand up. So I know she will be walking here shortly...and then there is just no stopping her!
She adores her big sister and always wants to be doing what she is doing. Which can as you might expect drive Hailee crazy but then there are times when Hailee enjoys having Izzie around. They play nice together for the most part. I see random visions of the future with these two as they fight right now and what it will be like later. Oh its going to be so fun =-)
Words can't say how much a adore this little monkey. She has been such a blessing in our lives. Thanks Izzie for coming to our little family.


0 comments:
Post a Comment