Friday, July 30, 2010

Our first baby sitter!

Yes I left Hailee with a baby sitter! I was not sure I was going to be able to do it at first but it turned out ok. I finally realized that no everything wont be done exactly how I would do it, but she would survive. Brittney was our baby sitter she is 16 and such a sweetie. Hailee really likes her when she sees her in church so I thought it would be a good match. Hailee I think was a little fussy at the end but Brittney did so good with her! And we had a nice dinner just Rich and I for our 5 year anniversary which will be coming in another post. It was not easy to leave my little baby but it was nice not to have to fuss over her through dinner and just enjoy time with my husband. We wont get a baby sitter very often right now, but it was nice for the night Ü Thanks Hailee for being such a good girl!

0 comments: