Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Five Years of True Happiness

Rich and I just celebrated our 5th anniversary. Time has just flown by! I can't believe it has already been five years with my wonderful Husband. We didn't so anything really special this year seeing as how we are broke and I didn't want to leave Hailee for too long. On the day of our anniversary I took Rich this little flower pot that was filled with hearts that had all the things that I love about him written on them. He didn't know I was coming to his work and was very happy and surprised to see Hailee and I. Plus all the women at his work just adore Hailee so they were pretty excited too and scooped up Hailee as soon as we walked in the door haha. And he did like his gift, which is still sitting on his desk at work. 



"My Love For You Will Always Grow"


When Rich got home from work that day I went and picked up our babysitter and we went out to dinner at Texas Road House. It was pretty tasty, I think the rolls were by far the best part! Then we went and picked up some dog food, (romantic I know) and we headed home! It was nice to be able to get out and have dinner with my Husband without having to fuss over a baby. If you told me on the day that I married this man that I would love him even more 5 year later I would not have been able to comprehend it. But I do now, I love our life together and all the fun that we have. I was afraid that having a baby would change our relationship and it has but not in the way that I feared. We have grown closer and stronger. I think waiting to have baby was really the best thing for us because it gave us time to get to know each other and what works and what doesn't. I love our little family. Thank you Rich for all that you do to keep this family going and keeping our fire burning. I love you. 


2 comments:

Lulu said...

Such a cute idea! You two are hopeless sappy romantics! Congrats!!!

Elena said...

That is so sweet! I hope you two share many happy long years. Congratulations!