Monday, August 16, 2010

Next Weight Loss Goal

I always told myself I would never be one of those people who always talked about losing weight and posting about weight loss.....well here I am still doing it. BUT I have found that I am more apt to stick with it if its known to everyone what my goal is and I don't want to be the big loser who said she would be a certain weight and at certain time and then not do it. I have to say this last week of my P90X cycle has been relatively successful. I didn't think I was going to be able to stick to a good diet but I have, compared to what I used to eat! I have lost 2 pounds in a week and thats not too bad. I am hoping to kick it up a notch this week with doing P90X plus a mini work out with this one girl I found on youtube (I love her workouts but her out fits are a tad bit revealing.....who am I kidding, she is gorgeous and she knows it and she shows everything) So! Here is my goal with this. My HUGE goal is to lose 30 pounds. 2 down and 28 to go. Now to break it down. I want to lose 15 pounds by October 1st. That gives me a little less than 7 weeks. That is a little over two pounds a week. If you think I am crazy.....well yes I am Ü If I stick to that weight loss then I should be at my goal weight in the middle of November, just in time for the Holidays! Support would be wonderful. Tips much appreciated. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

You have probably already heard about it but I use sparkpeople.com. It helps you track your eating, work outs and has a lot of tips along with healthy recipes. I like it because it forces me to be accountable.

Shannon said...

Live the Live - kristiapproved.com

Just call me and I will send it to you!

Shannon said...

Sorry, Live the Life!