We have decided to start to introduce some other baby foods to our little girl. So on Friday I gave it a try! I had pureed some peas for her but then Rich reminded me that we had all that baby food in our pantry from our sister-in-law and so I froze the peas and got out some green beans. Well the pictures say it all but for this first time encounter with green beans, Hailee was less than thrilled.
Pretty Hilarious right? She would open her mouth for it but then the minute I put it in she would get this face. So we stopped soon thereafter haha. Rich gave her some more and Saturday and she must have been ready for it because he said she ate half the jar and there were none of these faces present. She is too funny.


1 comments:
hahaha! i love baby faces =) shes so beautiful!!
Post a Comment