Monday, November 22, 2010

9 Months!

Hailee is getting so big! She is learning new things everyday and getting too big too fast! I feel like she has changed a lot over the last month. Apparently she hasn't gotten much bigger stat wise, but she has definitely learned a lot and is doing so much more. She is crawling everywhere, climbing everything, she jibber jabbers all the time. I can't keep her quiet in church, she just wants to talk! Here are her 9 month stats....yes I know she needs to gain weight.

Weight 15 lbs~~~~3%
Height 26 inch~~~25%
Head Circ. ~~~~~25%

I don't have my sheet with me so I don't remember her head circ. measurement but I know it was in the 25% for her age. She is on track with everything, except for her weight. Her doctor wants her on some formula so I was putting it in her cereal in the morning and at night. But I think she is allergic to the brand we got and I am thinking I am just going to feed her more and nurse her more as well. See if that works. He wasn't really concerned about her weight, but just that it needed to come up some. Here are some pics of the last month.


Always finds the cords, I have to hide them



Hailee and Maylee were Thing 1 and Thing 2 for Halloween. We made their costumes. So stinkin cute!






Miss Blue eyes



I love those cheeks!


Hangin with Daddy


I made those leggings, its a new obsession 




Chillin with Maylee and Kenna


Hailee being the difficult one of coarse. 



haha love that shocked face.



Bought these hats at a boutique and I am just in love! Adorable.

2 comments:

Corey and Amy said...

Cute leggings Shelley!! She's adorable. :)

MeganKalynn said...

She is so stinkin cute!!!