Monday, November 22, 2010

My Best Friend

Today I want to express my gratitude towards my wonderful Husband. I have slacked on my thankful posts but this is one that I will not forget. I am so blessed to be married to this man. He has always been grounded and down to earth and if you know me at all, I am so not. He is the one that holds me together. My confidence level comes from knowing that even if I mess up and make a fool of myself, that he will be there, urging me forward and loving me for who I am. He works so hard to support our little family and does an amazing job. He not only works all day but then comes home and is an involved father, giving baths and even changing diapers. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful man in my life. Thanks for being my Husband and my best friend. I love you Rich.

0 comments: