Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Being Thankful

I know I missed the first day of November so for this post I will do two things that I am thankful for.

1) First off I will start with being thankful for Family. I was born into the most amazing family. I have a brother and 3 sisters and two wonderful parents I couldn't ask for better parents and siblings. I have so many memories and I feel so blessed to have had such a wonderful childhood full of laughter and love. And to still have great relationships with everyone in my family even though some of us live farther away than I would like.

2) Now for todays being thankful. I am thankful for technology. How amazing is it that we can  be chatting with someone on the internet, while speaking to someone on the phone and be looking at the same thing on the internet all at the same time! Truly amazing. I know we complain that the internet can be slow, or we dropped a call....but seriously? We should be more thankful for all that we have right at our finger tips, someday we might not have it so easily.

0 comments: