Monday, November 8, 2010

Thankful catch up

Alright so I am really not doing so great keeping up with these thankful posts. So here is my catch up post.

3- I am thankful for the library. It is so easy now to check out a book. You go online, find the book you want and reserve it, and then go and pick it up at the library and check it out by scanning it yourself on a computer....how easy is that!? I love to read and I love the library.

4-I am thankful for noisemakers. Hailee sleeps with a noisemaker and it is the best thing ever, I can do whatever,  and she wont wake up its the best.

5- I am thankful for my visiting teachers. I have the most wonderful visiting teachers! I never really had visiting teachers actually come to visit me until I moved back into my old AJ ward. And I LOVE them. Sister Hall and Sister Harden I am so thankful for you and the friendships that we have, you two are so wonderful, thank you Ü

6- I am thankful for cool weather. I am so excited that it is finally cooling off here in this desert! Now I remember why I live in AZ.

7- I am thankful for my Dogs. If you know me at all you know I love animals and that I love my two dogs that we have. They make me happy and they also drive me crazy but all in all I just love them Ü

8- Ok for todays being thankful I will go with being thankful for adorable baby clothes. We went to Carter's baby store and we found some really cute clothes for Hailee. I just love dressing her up and it helps that she is just the most adorable thing ever! And to go with that I will add in bows and flowers that go on her head, I LOVE them Ü

There I am all caught up, I am sure I wont stay caught up but I will try!

0 comments: