I had an amazing birthday this year. My parents happened to be out here the day of my birthday because my Dad had to check on a job out here and it all just happened perfectly! We all went to Texas Roadhouse that night because I had been craving their rolls. When I picked that place to eat I completely forgot about "the saddle" When you go there and its your birthday, they bring out this huge saddle and you have to get on it while everyone sings. A little embarrassing.
The two little princess'
I had a wonderful birthday, Rich bought me a new sewing machine! My parents and his parents also pitched in to get it for me, I love it!! Also I got the Zumba workout DVD set, which I have been wanting and I love it too. Thank you for a great birthday and a happy life Ü


1 comments:
I heard Zumba is really fun. Haven't had a chance to check it out. I bought a meditation and yoga video and still have not opened it. I need to manage my stress somehow. Anyway, so happy to hear that you had a great birthday.
Post a Comment