We have never been Valentines Day celebrators, but this year I went all out. Rich never saw it coming! It all started with my sister Megan saying that she was going to decorate her husband Bryan's desk at work secretly and I thought that was so fun and I decided to do it for Rich too! Well then I realized that Valentines Day was on a Monday and I had no idea when I could get in there and decorate without him knowing, but I figured it out. I went to his work on the Friday before and I waited for him to leave (which he took forever!) and I snuck in there right after he left. Thankfully there were still some people working late in the office. Here is what the outcome was of the decorating.
So on Monday morning I sent him to work with some cake balls for the office to enjoy, and he though that was pretty nice, little did he know! So he was pretty surprised. Well I didn't stop there, I then proceeded to show up at his work for lunch with a present. He did however know what the present was. He wasn't supposed to find out but when I went to buy him the iphone I wasn't authorized in our account to switch his phone, so I called him and told him I was at the Verizon store looking for a phone for myself (he knew better) and told him he needed to tell the guy I was authorized, just in case I wanted to buy a phone. I quickly got off the phone so he couldn't ask any more questions. But he was still very excited about his new iphone. Then we went to lunch and it was wonderful. He came home with some roses an adorable bear (which Hailee LOVED)
He told me he felt like a chump, that he didn't do very much for me, but I told him that I never get to spoil him and that it was enough for me to get to do that. I just have to say that I love my husband so much, and I feel so lucky to be his wife and to have a child with him. He does so much for our family and I hope he knows how much he is appreciated. Happy Valentines Day!!
1 comments:
I am sure he felt extra special! You guys are cute.
Post a Comment