My Dad's sisters planned a trip out to California this past week and Rich and I thought it would be fun to go out there and see them while they were there and so off we went! We left on a Friday afternoon and were able to spend Saturday with my parents and Fuzz and Teet got there Saturday night. Saturday night Hailee Rich and I all slept in the same room, we pinned up a blanket over Hailee's Pack N Play so she couldn't see us which worked fine, I just couldn't sleep! So in the middle of the night I got up and went and slept on one of the couches and I finally got some sleep. After that night Rich and I slept on the couch together which worked great.
Uncle Jess and Aunt Tami came over on Sunday and Hailee had a blast with them and they brought their dog Zen too and she just had so much fun with him!
She learned how to throw the ball for Zen and then would just crack up when we ran after it.
We went to a beautiful dog park later that day, it was so nice and the dogs there were so great. Zen sure had fun, that dog never stop going!
Hailee's theme for this weekend was cowgirl! She always seemed to be in a cowgirl hat haha, super cute!
We went to Solvang on Monday and it was a beautiful day, perfect for walking to all those shops.
Hailee actually left those sunglasses on for a while. I think once they fit better she will wear them more. Thanks Dawn for getting those for her!
My Dad and Fuzz taking a little rest.
Hailee loved hanging out with her Great Aunts
Daddy was getting a kiss!
Saw this dog and thought it was pretty funny.
That shoe might be a little big for you Rich.....
Poppy and Hailee has some fun chasing each other, I am so glad she finally got to spend some time with Grammy and Poppy.
We all spent sometime out by the pool, it was so beautiful out.
Hailee was a ham as usual!
Got to spend some time with my Best Friend Cierra, I miss her
We ate dinner at Stone Fire Grill, oh my word so yummy!!! Loved their bread sticks!
Hailee was helping Grammy clean....or hindering
Again, always in a cowgirl hat.
That bear Hailee is holding is from her Grammy, she LOVES it and is always snuggling with it. So sweet.
My Dad had gone into work and wasn't there when we left so that's why he is not in the picture. But we had so much fun and it was awesome to be able to see my Aunts and I always love seeing my parents. This trip was great for Hailee because she FINALLY let other people hold her! And she was able to build a relationship with Grammy and Poppy. She was a dream on the drive out there and on the way back, my little angel baby. Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us stay with you and making our trip wonderful! And thank you Rich for taking an EXTRA day off so we could stay even longer, your so wonderful Ü
1 comments:
Oh I love Solvang! How fun! And you got to see Cierra!That's so exciting!
Post a Comment