Friday, April 22, 2011

My little Bean

I don't know how but Hailee's nick name that I have given her is "Bean" I think it started because I always called her "Sugar" and that turned into "Sugar Bean" and now its just Bean!

I thought I would do a little update on my little rug rat, she has been so funny lately! And progressing so quickly that I don't want to miss documenting it all.


Hailee loves her "Pup Pups" and if she hears them or any other dog bark, she will bark too!


Loves to play and get into EVERYTHING, she is climbing like crazy too. Her new favorite this to do it climb onto the couch and then climb right back down haha.


She is still an amazing little sleeper, blessed child!


And boy does this little girl love to EAT! She might be small but oh man she can pound that food right down!




She likes hangin out in the car with Daddy. 


Oh yeah baby, Mom's Chocolate Chip cookies!


Ugh, I just can't get enough of her!


One of her favorite toys is this  LeapFrog My Pal Violet. You can download her favorite foods, colors, and animals into it and it will sing the songs about her favorite things. She LOVES it.


She found these bloomers one night and I had put them on my head to be funny and then she wanted them on her head. She had them on for no kidding like a half hour!


She loves the park.



Hailee and Maylee, cousins and best buddies! They both get so excited when they see each other, its pretty darn adorable. They weren't too sure about the whole sharing a stroller idea, but they seemed to like swinging together (at least for a little while haha)


Hailee is now saying some words. The ones that are the clearest right now are Mama and Dada of coarse and then there is Cracker, Pup Pup, HI! (she says it to everyone, and cars too) Thank you.....and there are a few others but she doesn't say them as well. Its pretty cute. Still NO TEETH, but thats alright. She can walk if you hold her hand but she refuses to do it on her own, oh well we will get there! She's definitely a sass but I still love her to pieces! 

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Jocelyn says Hi all the time too. To every one and everything over and over. Hailee is so cute! I am jealous of all the cute clothes you can put her in because it is not cold! haha.

Elena said...

Shelley, Hailey is such a cutie pie. Love the pictures of her; adorable!