Wednesday, May 11, 2011

So Big!!

I just wanted to do a little update on Hailee, she is growing so fast and I am worried I am missing recording it all! Hailee has been flirting with the idea of walking lately. We have been working on it for a while but on May 1st she finally decided to start trying it on her own. She is no pro at the moment, but she is getting better every day!

I constantly find her sitting in her toy bin, silly girl.


 Man can this girl pound food! She loves her pasta!


This face she does cracks me up, its hilarious.


She loves the coloring table over at Meg's house, she is always over there thinking she is big...


Aren't these two so stinkin cute! We took them on a walk like this....yeah it didn't go as well as we planned. We  will have to try again.


Hailee is really starting to want to talk. She can now say "Thank You" (incredibly clearly too) "Bye Bye" "Hi" of coarse "hi" is her favorite, but she says thank you a lot now too. I think we might have an early talker on our hands! Smart girl Ü


Oh yeah and still no teeth....

0 comments: