Saturday, April 23, 2011

Allergies!

Hailee has had an allergy to milk since she was born. When I nursed her though, I could have milk and she would be fine nursing but if she ate something with milk in it she would get a rash.


 Well we just have been keeping her away from Cow milk and thats been fine, but then I would feed her something and I wouldn't think it had milk in it and she broke out! Well I wanted to know what else she might be allergic to so I took her to a Kinesiologist. My sister Julia had taken her son to this guy because he also had allergies. So we have gone to him a few times and he told me her only allergy is milk and he put her on a pro biotic and he's also been doing some adjusting to her neck and back (I guess during my labor she had some tweaking in her neck) I think she will grow out of this allergy, fingers crossed! And I also wanted to say how cool I think the whole Kinesiology thing is. I mean some of it can seem a little....voodooish. But all in all I think its pretty cool. So we will see how Hailee does and hopefully in the future, she will get over her milk allergy.

0 comments: