Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tantrums

Oh Heaven help me, the tantrums have begun. Hailee started throwing tantrums about a week ago. I mean pretty bad throw her self on the floor tantrums. I am trying to just ignore them but they are getting pretty bad. Rich can't stand them....I mean who really enjoys them? I am working on her not whining for things and to say please instead which she has known how to do for a while she just doesn't always do it. I know she is teething so that plays a part in it. She has 4 teeth now! yay! Two top and two bottom. I am just trying to have patients. I know I need to just walk away when she does this and I do....it just drives me nuts! She is still the most darling thing in the world though Ü

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I feel like I just wrote this post. We are dealing with the same thing here. Except she only has 3 teeth. 4 that seem to be working on it but who knows when they will actual come.

And if you find something to help with tantrums let me know. It is ridiculous!