My child is starting to talk! Here are just a few things she is saying now a'days.
"Go?" (with her palms up) -She says this the second you are out of her sight
"Daddy go?" - when she gets up in the morning she goes to each door and asks this.
"Hey....No No" - This is exactly what I say when she is into something naughty so when she goes near something she knows is naughty this is what she says
"Esus" Translation, "Jesus" We have been working on her recognizing our Savior she is getting pretty good, although I think she knows Him better then I do at this point
"Bye....**Muah** " She will say bye and then blow you a kiss with the kissing sound and everything, its pretty cute.
Well those are just some of the words, she is getting really good and trying new ones. And she is understanding things now. If we say to get in the bath she will run to the tub, same with Night Night and Are you hungry? She will go to wherever she needs to go. Its pretty funny, my smart little bean.
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Repeat, Repeat, Repeat.....
Posted by Potters at 12:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
She is growing up way too fast! I can't wait to hear her say those things!
Post a Comment