I thought I would do an update on my little miss I have over here. Hailee has been so funny lately and I want to be able to remember all these adorable things she does on a daily basis.
Fist off, this child never ceases to amaze me with how much comes out of her mouth. She is talking like crazy. She is putting 5 words or more together now in sentences. Last night she told me "Mommy, go sit over there pease"
Her thing right now is "hiding". The other day it actually took me a little while to find her. She had run into my room and got under my covers to hide. And when I go in her room to get her out of bed in the morning she is hiding in the corner with her face down, giggling because she thinks I can't find her. She is just too cute.
Her favorite shows right now and 'Dinosaur Train' and 'Diego'. She even interacts now with the Diego show. When they ask "can you find..." and she goes "There it is!!" And then they will ask "Is This what we need?" And she says "Nooo" its just too funny. I just can't believe how big she is getting!
She loves all her cousins. She misses Maylee terribly right now while the Baker family is in Utah for 3 weeks. She is always asking to go over to Meme's house and play.
She loves going swimming and she is actually getting IN the pool now and not just playing around it haha. She can kick with her feet while I hold her so she is slowly learning the basics of swimming.
Thursday, June 7, 2012
My Little Miss
Here are some shots of her and her Baker cousins, she misses all of you!
Nice my daughter happens to be shirtless...sorry.
She loves to play at the Play Places too, she is getting pretty good at climbing too.
Well I could go on and on. But I will save for another day. Love this little angel, she makes me laugh everyday and is such a good little girl and is Mommy's helper. Love you Hailee!
Posted by Potters at 2:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment