We are excited to announce that we are pregnant with #2! We have been talking for a while about when to have another one and the time is now!
Hailee knows that there is a baby in Mommy's tummy (I don't think she really gets it) And I am sure she will be really excited when the new addition joins our family in November. She is very attached to me to I know that it will be hard on her. But we can do it! I have been feeling great. Been really tired, but no morning sickness or anything like that. We are excited to meet the newest member of our family later this year.
Saturday, April 7, 2012
Blessing #2 on the way
Posted by Potters at 10:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I heard! Congratulations! Now, we just need Hilary to join in being prego. What are you guys hoping for this time around?
Post a Comment