Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fourth of July 2012

I don't think we could have asked for a more beautiful day in AZ on the fourth of July. It was in the 80's....the 80's!! In July! The doesn't happen ever! We did have scattered showers and so we weren't sure if we would be able to go and see fireworks that night. So we decided to stay close to home just in case and went to the Apache Junction high school firework show. It was great! They had a live band and the kids were having a blast dancing and running around.




They thought it was a little loud at first but they got used to it and had a blast!


Hailee thought it was funny to climb into her stroller upside down....pretty cute.



We told the girls to smile...this is what we got haha


These two just can't get any cuter!



When the fireworks started Hailee was so excited and LOVED them. But after about 10 minutes she was done and just wanted to get down and play. It was a fun day and the weather was so nice. I did almost lose our camera though...I got up this morning to load our pictures and couldn't find it! Come to realize when I was taking pictures of the kids by the stage I left it in the grass!! I had called Megan to see if maybe she picked it up but she didn't so I called the AJ place that put on the show and asked if they might have a camera that was turned in. She said "Do you have two little girls?" I said I had a little girl and she has a cousin! And she said"And a little 5 year old boy?" I said YES!!! So I went and picked it up at their office. Come to find out later Megan had the same idea about calling and she had called to tell me that she found my camera! It was pretty funny. So grateful for honest people who turn things in. And so grateful for this country we live in and the freedoms we all enjoy. God Bless America!

0 comments: