Hailee has been kinda of obsessed with wanting me to take her picture when she is doing something. Like standing on her head or playing with her animals or something to that effect. So here are some of those pictures we have been taking lately...
She has been our little gymnast lately. She is getting pretty daring...I find that when I get her up in the morning or up from a nap the top of her head is always knotted because she has been doing this.
She just wanted her picture taken while she was eating her chicken and fries...
Alright now these next few shots all happened in the same couple minutes. I finally had to tell her we were all done because we would have had to take a picture with every single one of her toys...and if you have ever seen her playroom, that is A LOT!
There were more pictures but I just picked out a few or we would fill this whole blog book up with those pictures. Thank goodness for digital photos!
1 comments:
Brielle has those same jammies :)
Post a Comment