It is bazaar to me to have a chunky child! I think its great and I just love Izzie's chubby cheeks and rollie pollie thighs! Although Izzie has been a little harder than Hailee was at this age, she still gives me moments of sweetness that make up for all her screaming and fussiness. Here are her stats from her 2 month appointment
Height: 23.25"~~~~~~~80%
Weight: 12 lbs 11 oz~~~75%
Head Circ.: 39.6cm~~~75%
She is huge!! And I just love every bit of her! She is now cooing and being adorable and making some pretty cute sounds. She is a side sleeper now. I was sleeping her on her tummy and when she was asleep she would sleep just fine....but not for super long periods of time and she hates waking up on her tummy. So she is now a side sleeper. I roll up a blanket and put it on her back and the roll up another for her front and then she is also wrapped in a blanket as well. The doc said to put her down awake and let her fall asleep on her own. And for the most part that works. She is still pretty hard at night but I feel like she is sleeping a little better. She still takes any where from midnight to 2am to really get to sleep and then she sleeps until about 11 or later. I am working on that. But she is finally taking some good naps during the day and that is really helping my sanity. Here are some shots of this little diva from her past two months. Oh and in the naked picture of her she has that rash on her chest and its also on her face. Yeah we figured out she is allergic to polyester so she has to wear 100% cotton now. She cleared right up after we stopped putting her in those jammies.
Thursday, January 10, 2013
2 month chunker
Posted by Potters at 3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment