I guess I have to post this....so here we go.
To start off, ever since Izzie was born I have been exhausted. Its gotten a little better but I still am lacking in the sleep department. So the other night I was out...I mean OUT. And then I hear a little cry in the deep deep sleep that I am in. Come to realize Izzie is screaming (as usual in the middle of the night) and so I crawl out of bed and stumble my way to her room. I went to pick her up and I realized that her little hand was stuck inside of her sleeve which happens all the time. So I am standing there hunched over her crib eyes closed trying to find her hand and I just couldn't get it! Finally giving up I go to pick her up....and she is upside down! What I thought was her hand was in fact her little foot and I totally picked up my baby upside down. Super Mom award goes to ME! Realizing what I had down I flip her right side up and tell her how sorry I was. All the while she has stopped crying and is now just trying to figure out what her crazy mother is doing. Izzie, you make me so tired that I do things like this...I love you still.
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Wrong Side up...
Posted by Potters at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
hahahaha!!!! Motherhood is a little crazy! We have all been there- get some sleep lady! :)
Post a Comment