Hailee has turned three!! She has grown so much so fast it kind of makes my head spin. I love to watch her learn and grow but I also want her to STOP!! Where did my little munchkin go??
Hailee is such a fun kid and loves everyone and everything. She loves to try new things and meet new people. I love her so much and am so lucky to be her Mama. And we had a great Birthday weekend!
She started the day with some yummy Micky Mouse Pancakes...
We had some pink cake! Hailee of coarse got her own cake to eat!
And she got some presents! Animals and new coloring books and markers.
This little girl stole my heart the moment I laid eyes on that sweet little face. I love you so much Hailee thank you for making our lives that much brighter. xoxo

0 comments:
Post a Comment