I know I know...I am HORRIBLE at blogging and taking pictures of this child. My life is a bit more busy and I am bad with staying up to date with these two girls. But Izzie is growing up so fast! And I thought I really needed to update.
Let me just say that this little monkey is so FUN!! Her personality has really started to come out. She is pretty hilarious. She absolutely ADORES Hailee and lights up every time she sees her. She has been off her reflux medicine for over a month now and is doing perfectly. No signs of reflux at all which is great. She sees the doc for her nine month check up later this month so I will do her stats then (or so I hope). She is crawling and climbing everywhere and even pulling to a stand now. I don't think it will be too long before this one will be walking.
I love this little monkey and love to see her grow!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment