These last six months have FLOWN by. I can't believe how fast she has grown! Now most mom's at this point think "oh I wish they would stay little" oh no not me I am loving that she is finally 6 months. I prayed for this day to come. Needless to say Izzie was NOT the most pleasant baby. She cried...A LOT. But ever since we have gotten her on her reflux medicine she has been a totally different baby! I have stopped nursing (around when she was 5 months) She just want not super great at nursing and it was not pleasant and she seemed to sleep better and be happier when she had a bottle so we are sticking with that! She is such a sweet little girl and I love every moment with her. Here is what she has been up to the last month or so.
-She rolls EVERYWHERE
- She scoots on her back by pushing with her feet
-She coos and is experimenting with her vowels
-She loves her sister and lights up any time she is in her line of sight.
-Yells at you when you walk away from her
-Sleeps almost through the night, it depends on the night but he doing so much better than she was
Monday, May 20, 2013
6 Months already!
And the nickname I have now given her is "Monkey" I believe this stems from "Chunky Monkey" I love this little one so much! So lucky to have her in our family.
Posted by Potters at 8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment