Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Read Read Read I love to Read!

Alright so here are a couple other series that I just finished.



The Dream House Kings
This book is very action packed and can get a little creepy at times but I totally enjoyed reading it! The whole series is all based on an 8 day timeline so there is just constant action. The order of  the series is House of Dark Shadows, Watcher in the Woods, Gatekeepers, Timescape, Whirlwind, and Frenzy. You can fly through these books, really easy reading and not very big books but a very fun read.




The Heir Trilogy. This series is definitely a great one. The first book the Warrior Heir is my favorite, but the other two are pretty cool two. Not my favorite series ever, but definitely on my best read list. There are 3 books which are The Warrior Heir, The Wizard Heir, and the Dragon Heir.








The Ministers Daughter. This book was interesting. I don't know exactly what made me check it out but I am glad I did. No I don't LOVE this book but I am still glad I read it. It is based around the time the witch trials started and has some real characters in it from back then but not a true story....although this Author makes you think it could have really happened. Liked it.




Ok so I am trying this new thing, if you want to get these books from Amazon, here are the links. Apparently if I refer you to these books through them they give some sort of referral fee, nice huh? Anyway there you go Ü

House of Dark Shadows (Dreamhouse Kings Series, Book 1)
Watcher in the Woods (Dreamhouse Kings Series, Book 2)
Gatekeepers (Dreamhouse Kings Series, Book 3)
Timescape: Dreamhouse Kings, Book #4
Whirlwind (Dreamhouse Kings)
Frenzy (Dreamhouse Kings)
The Heir Chronicles Box Set
The Minister's Daughter

0 comments: