Hailee is finally in her own room! I tried a while ago and I just couldn't do it, but I was ready and I think she was too. Her first night on her own was Friday night the 6th. And she did awesome! Only woke up once to eat at like 4am, something like that I don't really look anymore. In the morning though at about 7 I heard her playing in her crib, and I thought that was kind of early for her but when I looked down toward her room I saw bright sunlight coming from her room. I guess the blankets we pinned up around her window were not dark enough because her room was bright and sunny! So we got up and around after that. She is doing so good in her room, and it is not as hard as I thought it would be. Of coarse she is 5 months and it is long over due but I was just not ready until now. My baby is getting big!!! She will always be my little girl though Ü
1 comments:
Ugh shelley she is SO pretty, I can see so much of you in her in this pic.
Post a Comment