I am so terrible, I haven't done a post for Hailee in 2 months! Now she is almost and year and I figured I should get one done before that. Hailee is doing so great! She is finally gaining weight. After learning that she is allergic to milk products we have gotten her back on track. She has to have soy or Goats milk. Hopefully she will grow out of that allergy but if not, that is OK! She is a little over 16 pounds right now, so she is still teeny tiny, but she sure doesn't think so! She is cruisin on the couch and will push things around. But she will NOT let you hold her hands and walk. I think it scares her. She is talking like crazy, and does some hilarious faces. Here are some adorable pictures of this little munchkin.
Monday, January 31, 2011
10 & 11th month post
Found out that Miss Hailee LOVES to swing!
These two were not thrilled about being in the same swing.
Hailee tried her first salt & vinegar chip....don't think it was a big hit.
Loves her puffs!
She was having some soy pudding. And that finger of hers is ALWAYS pointing at something.
I found her one day in her toy bin, and she is doing her "O" face. That is a common one.
We were at the Baker house for dinner and Hailee had some black beans for the first time, as you can tell she thoroughly enjoyed them haha
Always standing up in her high chair. I am working on getting one that she can't do that in. Drives me crazy!
And this is her "Freak Out!" face. Hands and all her, when you say "freak out!" she will do this. It is funny! And she thinks its pretty funny too. I LOVE this little girl, I can't get enough of her! She is getting so smart and is doing the cutest things everyday. I have to say my favorite thing she is doing right now is the "pat pat" When I pick her up and snuggle her, she lays her head down on my shoulder and pats my back with her little hand. Sweetest thing ever.
Posted by Potters at 10:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is such a doll and SO much fun. Watch our Hailee...Maylee is going to catch up to you soon!
I love that first picture and last picture the most! So adorable. Can't wait till we're feeling better so we can play.
Post a Comment