Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas 2010

This year was Hailee's first Christmas! Although we had been sick the week before Christmas, thankfully we were all better by Christmas Day. Which made it so we could go and see family and celebrate with them too. On Christmas Eve we just stayed home and before we went to bed we read the Christmas story out of Luke.


After a little while Hailee wanted Mommy...


But she had to give Dad a kiss first before he would let her go...


Then she was a happy girl Ü


This was our Christmas tree and presents. Its not much but we had a wonderful Christmas.


Once Hailee finally woke up at about 10:30 we opened presents.



Hailee was showing her stuffed dog her new Thumbalina movie.


Here Hailee has just opened her blog book I made her of when I was pregnant with her.I don't think she will appreciate this until she is older Ü


Kevin and Elena got Hailee this music set, she just LOVES it! 



Rich opened one of his presents from me, I got his ASU ornament engraved with his name and year he graduated. 


And his body pillow with the pillowcase I made him Ü


Our family gift this year was the Wii and Rich bought the Wii Fit for me from a lady for $25! Never been opened and everything, I was excited. Ü

Later on that day we went over to the Baker home and had dinner and opened up more presents from family. Here is Hailee opening up one from Grammie and Poppie.


She loves her elephant. Can you tell? haha


Megan just opened her presents from me, I had her this year, she liked her bracelet and other odds and ends Ü


And Julia doing her famous "Shannon!" while opening up her gift from Nan.


My parents always give the most wonderful gifts and one of them this year this little music maker. Yes that is what it is called "The Music Maker" We had one when we were growing up and we all loved it. So we all have one of our own now Ü Thanks Mom and Dad for all the wonderful gifts. 



This huge dog was from Rich to Hailee. He said Hailee saw it when they went to Costco and she got so excited when she saw it that he just had to buy it for her. She loves her big stuffed puppy. Also those blocks sitting up on the entertainment stand, those were another gift from my Mom, she made them. They are all the "Be's" I LOVE them!


We had a great Christmas, I love this time of year and I am so thankful for family and for the Gospel. I love my Savior and the humble way that he came into this world. Merry Christmas!















2 comments:

Megan said...

Nice picture of Carter...I totally laughed when I saw that. He is going to love you for that one when he gets older!

Potters said...

haha it was one of my favorites! He's hilarious.