Well she is not quite at 21 months just yet but I don't want to miss updating about her when it comes because that is what I usually do! So here is what Miss Hailee Belle is doing these days.
She is talking talking talking talking talking....every time I turn around she is using a new word. I just can't keep up with this kid. But I have to say my favorite thing she says is "Si Si Daddy" She will say this anytime she thinks something is silly. Doesn't matter is Mommy is being silly she will always say "Si Si Daddy" Some times she will say "Si Si Daddy - Mommy" Its pretty cute.
She LOVES babies! She gets so excited when she sees on and keep son saying "Baby! Baby!" And if they are crying she says "oh...Sad." She has her own "babies" that she takes to bed with her. She has to have three things when she goes to bed first and foremost the Paci and then its her "Gracie" which is a dalmatian he grandparents got her a couple weeks ago and then she has to have one more stuffed something. Usually its a pink bear or her little pea in the pod baby. If she is missing one of these she gets really upset and will NOT go to sleep until she gets them. We are approaching the time to get rid of the paci.....I just keep delaying it because I really don't want to deal with it.
We always read a book before nap time or bed time and she loves this. But I can never read a page because she is always talking and pointing at things and wont stop until I acknowledge what she is saying haha its cute but not when I am trying to finish and get her to sleep!
She still has a hard time sometimes at night where she wakes up pretty sad and its takes a while to get her to go to sleep. I don't know why this happens but we just get through it. She still sleeps in till about 10:00am so I am not complaining!
And she is FINALLY starting to gain weight!! Yay!!! She hit 19lbs (on our scale) completely naked. I was so excited! We did have a little set back last night though. She was eating some teriyaki chicken.... absolutely NO milk in the ingredients.....but she broke out...and it was BAD. I haven't seen her break out like that in a long time. So I have no idea....she might be allergic to some of the spices in the mix I used. I don't know. Ugh.
Here are a few shots of her over the last couple months.
Monday, November 14, 2011
21 Months
Still has gorgeous hair and lets me play with it!
And she also allows me polish her toes and now her fingers too!
Loves her cousins and has to be big like them!
Still very silly.
And she has no choice right now....she is an ASU Fan!
My little Sun Devil.
Posted by Potters at 9:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment