Hailee has just turned two this past week. I cannot believe how fast the years go by when you have a little one. I feel like it wasn't that long ago we brought her home from the hospital!
Her actual birthday was on a Wednesday this year. So Rich took off half a day from work and we took her to the zoo. It was a beautiful day...she loved looking at all the animals.
Sadly the monkey exhibit was closed so we didn't get to do that one, but we saw a lot of animals out.
Then we celebrated with family that Saturday. She has been obsessed with princesses lately so I kind of did a princess theme this year.
Thank you Baker family for her birthday sign!
She didn't feel super great that day. But she got better once she started opening presents.
She got some super cute clothes.
And a super soft pillow pet and snuggly blanket from Grammy and Poppy.
And she immediately had to be all snuggled in it and continued opening up presents laying down...
Maylee came over to check out the goods =-)
She got a new princess doll from Grandma and Grandpa.
An adorable tutu from her Auntie Dawn (from Rich's work)
(Don't you love the leopard print wrapping paper? LOVE it!)
Some pots and pans....
Jason fell asleep by this point lol
Some new clothes from Mom and Dad.
And here is the big revealing of...
Her new Kitchen!!!
Notice all the other children patiently waiting to take a look? lol
She was pretty overwhelmed at this point but she was excited.
And now its cake time!
She blew out her candle all by herself!
And then dug right in!
I love this little sugar bean, she is our everything. I don't know what we would do without her energetic spirit, she is beautiful inside and out. Love you Hailee Belle! Happy Birthday!
3 comments:
Those cake pictures are the funniest I've ever seen! She's one cute girl!
Sweetest girl - Happy Birthday little one!
Oh she is so sweet...Happy Birthday Hailey!!
Post a Comment